MORE THAN 2 million Candidates to sit for the 2018 UTME -Jamb Registrar ( Prof. Oloyede) AskGuru Forum (0) (Reply)
AskGuru Forum/ MORE THAN 2 million Candidates to sit for the 2018 UTME -Jamb Registrar ( Prof. Oloyede) / Category / Others / MORE THAN 2 million Candidates to sit for the 2018 UTME -Jamb Registrar ( Prof. Oloyede)
|MORE THAN 2 million Candidates to sit for the 2018 UTME -Jamb Registrar ( Prof. Oloyede) by OLAWOYE: 1:01 pm On January 8, 2018|
Based on statistics this will be the highest figure JAMB has ever registered since it’s inception in 1978.
What are some of the implication of this news ?
1. JAMB will make over # 10 billion in 2018
2. More than 1.5 million Candidates will not be admitted into the higher Institutions . Only about 500, 000 Candidates will
3. The number of candidates who will not be admitted ( above 1.5 million Candidates ) is above the total number of candidates who applied for the UTME in some previous years
4. In 2019, about 3 million Candidates will be applying for the UTME because of the spill over from 2018
5. Getting admission into some very competitive Courses & top rate Nigerian Universities will be increasingly difficult
6. Any Candidate aspiring to study MBBS, PHARMACY, LAW, ANY OF THE ENGINEERING COURSES, ACCOUNTING, MASS COM, ECONOMICS, COMPUTER SC. Should Score 300 & above , with A, B, O LEVEL grades to stand any chance of admission
7. MORE fraudsters will be on the prowl this year looking for helpless, hapless, DESPERATE Candidates & parents to swindle , giving them *phony* promises to help to UPGRADE their Scores. Please, DON’T FALL FOR THIS . DON’T LOSE YOUR MONEY TO ANYONE
<h5>WHAT CANDIDATES SHOULD DO!!!</h5>
1. Understand that it’s 100% possible to be among the few Candidates who will make the admission list of Universities in 2008/2019 session
2. Understand that it’s 100% possible to be a TOP SCORER in the 2018 UTME
3. Understand that hard Work / smart Work, good tutors, expert guiders, good study materials, right information, sound frame of mind, with the help of God are ALL U need to be a Top Scorer in 2018
5. DECIDE this Morning ( 02/01) to pay EVERY NECCESSARY , NEEDED PRICE to make this happen
6. Sit down, sit up & draw up a reliable, realistic plan on how to conquer 2018 UTME. Divide the remaining 67 days among your 4 UTME Subjects & decide to work UNERRINGLY on your time each day
7. Sit down with your parents & guardians and discuss how they can help you to achieve this Great Goal. They should exempt you from most of the house chores until when you are done with the UTME if possible.
8. Begin your study each Morning LATEST by 8:30 am . Continue till 6pm each day, taking 15 minutes break after every 2 hours
9. Use the public library in your area EVER DAY. Be there before the gate of the Library is opened each morning & Continue until the gate keeper begins threatening to lock you inside in the evening.
10. Get your text books ready immedietly. Concise texts are the BEST because of the *Proximity* of the examinations
11.CUT OFF from every unnecessary engagement for NOW
12. DONT be an active member of MORE THAN one WHATSAPP FORUM
13. If you are working on a job or business, be brutal with your time management so that you can create time to seriously prepare for this examination. CUT FROM EVERY UNNECESSARY b FOR NOW
14. Delete fears of Failure from your mind & be Free to work !
DISCOVER THE SECRETS !
Wish you best of lucks.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
(Go Up)Sections: Maths (1) Physics Chemistry (1) Biology (1) Brainstorm English (1) Goverment Economics Other subjects Jamb tips Uniben tips unilag tips UI tips
Oau tips nsukka tips Unizik tips Others Screening tips Scholarships Request here Go home
AskGuru - Copyright © 2016 - Ask Guru. All rights reserved. See How To Post on Askguru.com.ng.